Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Biotechnology Centre.
Post author: Kaye Wycherley. Last update: 02/11/2015 at 11:00 am by Kaye Wycherley.
The facility provides a range of monoclonal and polyclonal related services. Services include:
- Immunisation of mice, rats and rabbits to produce polyclonal antibodies.
- ELISA assays to determine antibody titre.
- Fusions of mouse/rat spleens for production of hybridomas.
- Cloning of hybridomas.
- Isotype testing of monoclonal antibodies.
- In vitro production of monoclonal antibodies using Bioreactor technology.
- Purification of monoclonal antibodies from hybridoma supernatant.
- Mycoplasma & Virus testing of cell lines.
- Conjugation of monoclonal antibodies (FITC, BIOTIN, HRP).
- Western Blotting.
- Fee for service.
Know how:Expertise: Availability of technical support:
- Support for experimental design is available.
Note that this material was imported form the Victorian Bioportal and content requires updating.
Type: Core facility in a research organisation
Discipline areas: Biological Science
Affiliations: Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research