|Sunday 14th October 2012, 5pm
The Icebreaker will be held on Sunday after the workshop at Bobby McGee’s which is located at Rydges (172-186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne).
|Tuesday 16th October 2012, 7pm
The Conference Dinner will be held in the Jim Stynes Room at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) - Situated on Level 2 of the Olympic Stand. Please enter via Gate 3 and follow the signs. Tours of the MCG will be available prior to dinner, which include:
• The Ponsford Stand
• MCC Members Reserve
• Players’ change rooms (subject to availability)
• Cricket viewing room (subject to availability)
• Long Room
• Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre
• MCC Library
• Media facilities (subject to availability)
• A walk on the arena (subject to availability).Please indicate at the time of registration if you would like to be included on a tour (no cost).