AFCG 2012: Abstract Submission
Abstract submissions have now closed.
The AFCG organising committee invites submission of abstracts in all aspects of flow cytometry to be considered for oral and poster presentations. Presenting authors must be registrants at the 2012 meeting. All abstracts must be submitted online via the website.
The AFCG is offering up to three $1000 Student Awards ($500 to Students from Melbourne). All postgraduate PhD and Masters students registered to attend the AFCG Annual Meeting are eligible to apply. Applications will be judged based on the submitted Abstract and achievements conveyed through each student’s resume.
- Abstract Submission Closes: August 20th 2012
- Speaker Notification: September 10th 2012
Abstract Submission Requirements:
- All abstracts must be original work.
- All abstracts must adhere to the guidelines to be considered.
- The presenting author only must submit the abstract.
- Presenting authors must be registrants at the meeting.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted using this Microsoft Word template – click here.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- Abstracts must include: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The entire abstract, inclusive of text, tables and figures must fit within 1 A4 sized page.