Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Post author: Dr Carleen Cullinane. Last update: 01/09/2016 at 12:25 pm by Dr Carleen Cullinane.
There are no special offers.
The facility has extensive capabilities in preclinical imaging with a focus on positron emission tomography. PET resources include a small PET scanner, on-site radiotracer production, fully trained staff and a dedicated animal house.
- Dedicated animal facility.
- Radiochemistry laboratory with capability for synthesis of multiple PET tracers.
- Cryomacrotome for whole body sectioning of mice
- High resolution digital autoradiography (Biospace MicroImager and BetaImager)
- Bioluminescence Imaging system (IVIS Lumina II)
- Small animal Ultrasound (Vevo 770, Visual Sonics)
- Fluorescence Imaging system (CRi, Maestro 2)
- Research collaboration.
- Fee for service.
- Expertise in preclinical PET imaging
- Dedicated staff (animal handling, scanning, radiotracer production).
- Preclinical bioluminescence, fluorescence and ultrasound imaging
Expertise:Availability of technical support:
- Support for experimental design is available.
- Support for instrument use is available.