The University of Melbourne, Department of Pathology.
Last update: 18/06/2013 at 5:07 pm.
There are no special offers.
The Melbourne Translational Genomics Platform provides access to a broad range of capabilities on both a collaborative and fee-for-service basis, and offers particular expertise in clinical applications. Our facility offers the following:
- A NATA accredited diagnostic facility
- Massively parallel sequencing on the HiSeq2500 and MiSeq
- Sanger sequencing and genotyping
- Custom genetic analysis including established genetic panels for cancer and neurodegenerative disease
Accessible on a fee-for-service or collaborative basis.
- Expertise in molecular pathology
- NATA accreditation of genomic facility
- Experienced technical and research personnel, internationally recognised in molecular genetics and diagnostics, and the implementation of genomic technology in the clinical setting
Support for experimental design, instrument use and data analysis is available.