Post author: John Phelps. Last update: 02/11/2015 at 11:21 am by John Phelps.
There are no special offers.
MARP facilities supply and accommodate a wide range of animals for research and teaching projects, including mice, rats, rabbits and sheep. Genetically modifies mice are available for use by clients as models for human disease states. MARP can provide clients with help in importation of novel transgenic models through its AQIS approved quarantine station and establishing new breeding colonies at one of the small animal facilities on Clayton campus, Monash University.
- Supply of research animal models including SPF rodents, non human primates, sheep and rabbits
- Generation of genetically modified rodent models including the DNA construct phase
- Custom animal breeding programs and reproductive management including in vitro fertilisation and embryo transfer
- Agistment of various animal species and technical support for research projects
- Cryopreservation of reproductive materials including sperm and embryos
- Importation of laboratory animals and biological materials
- Animal derived antibody production services
- Provision of surgical facilities, equipment and veterinary support for surgical procedures.
Expertise:Availability of technical support:
- Technical support is available
Note that this material was imported form the Victorian Bioportal and content requires updating.