Post author: Mark Cauchi. Last update: 30/10/2015 at 3:18 pm by Mark Cauchi.
Micromon is a not-for-profit Genomics and Microbial technology facility located at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. We are a highly customer-focussed facility providing tailored genetic and microbial solutions for your research challenges. We produce data, products and provide training of the highest quality and pride ourselves on excellent, personalised customer service.
Know how:Services offered include:
- Sanger DNA Sequencing
- Next-generation Sequencing (Genome) with access to a Quarantine facility (PC3)
- Bioanalyzer (DNA Quantitation, Sizing & Analysis)
- Real-time PCR
- Covaris DNA Shearing (accoustic focussed)
- DNA (Oligo) Synthesis
- Molecular Biology training workshops
- Microarray Scanning & Analysis facilities
- Microbial Testing & Diagnostics
- Microbial Media & Culture Supply
- EM Grid Production
Access requirements for each service can be found on our website. Alternatively, contact the facility manager on 03 9905 4830.
Type: Commercial research services provider, Core facility in a research organisation
Discipline areas: Biological Science
Precinct: South east
Affiliations: Monash University
Accreditation: ! Other Illumina CSPro
Biological Science categories: Bioinformatics, Computational, DNA, DNA Sequencing, DNA/Oligo synthesis, Expression analysis, Genomics, Genotyping, Molecular libraries, Next Generation Sequencing, RNA