Monash University, Clayton
Post author: Andrew Fryga. Last update: 02/06/2016 at 10:58 am by Andrew Fryga.
FlowCore is a purpose built core facility providing world-class flow cytometry services to scientists from Monash University, the Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (ARMI), the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and the broader scientific community in and around Melbourne, Australia.
Case studies provide an indication as to the types of outcomes that can be achieved through connecting industry and research. Read the ‘Combating rapid evolution of insidious viruses’ case study to discover how Flowcore connected with affinity Bio.
- Service 1: Flow Cytometric Sorting:
- The separation of cells or particles based on fluorescence or light scatter.
- Service 2: Flow Cytometric Analysis:
- The analysis of cells or particles based on fluorescence or light scatter.
- Service 3: Education and Training:
- Flow Cytometry based seminars, tutorials, workshops and training.