Leadership Fundamentals, Module 2
Level 7 Seminar Room, Building 99, off Centre Lane. Go to the lifts at Entry B and then to Level 7 and follow the signs.
Google maps link (click here). When in satellite overlay view, the location of the marker is at the entrance to Entry B.
Location: Level 7, Burnet Institute, The Alfred Centre, Prahran
Facilitator: Marian O’Malley (Futureworks)
This leadership Module 2 will build upon the information gained from the MBTI and feedback module, although it is not essential to have attended the first workshop. The facilitator will include a brief recap of the first module at the start of Module 2.
Leadership Module 2 Outline: This workshop will discuss Coaching Models – Coaching for Performance.
Participants will build skills to motivate, measure and maintain the performance of a team:
- Learn about Adaptive Coaching
- Learn how to use the GROW Coaching model and practice with each other.
- Develop a Managing Self and Others Action Plan based on the learnings from the workshop. The plan would incorporate conducting a Real Conversation and a GROW Coaching session.
- Deepen awareness of their own coaching preference
- Gain coaching skills that can be applied in a wide range of coaching situations
- The workshop will be interactive and experiential. It will work with the GROW coaching model.
Important note: This workshop is limited to 25 people. If you can no longer attend, you must provide advance notice (3 days minimum) to Julie to enable others to fill the available position. Failure to notify or failure to attend on the day will result in a $200 fee (ie, the cost per registration without VPTN support). By registering, you accept this condition. Cancellation policy