How to Find New Clients for your Facility
The Victorian Platform Technologies Network invites Facility Managers and staff to a Free Professional Development Workshop.
Enter off Grattan street. G20 is located on the ground floor, up the small flight of stairs to your right.
Our specialist marketing trainer, Bernadette Schwerdt, is a dynamic, entertaining and unique speaker who will give you the strategies, templates, checklists and worksheets you need to successfully, and cost effectively, promote your Facility to new researchers, academics, and users from industry.
This hands-on workshop is designed specifically for Facility Managers who want (and need) to generate new clients for their Facility but need help to develop a marketing action plan that works. You will learn how to:
- Define and get in touch with your key target markets that need your services
- Identify the benefits of what you offer and pitch those benefits in a compelling manner to engage your key target audience
- Create a ‘Features and Benefits’ list for your Facility that helps your prospects understand ‘what’s in it for them’
- Develop a ‘unique selling proposition’ that helps you stand out from the rest
- Write compelling headlines and other promotional material (web copy, brochures, emailers) that get instant attention and results
When: Tuesday 3 Sept
Time: 8.30am – 1.00pm (morning tea and lunch included)
Where: Room G20 Ground Floor, Alan Gilbert Building, Corner Grattan and Barry St, Carlton, 3053
Who: This event is intended for VPTN facility managers and/or their staff. Please contact us if otherwise. Numbers are limited.
Parking is available with entrances from the northern end of Berkley street and Bouverie Street. Otherwise it is readily accessible from multiple tram lines.
This Professional Development opportunity is a stand alone event, but it is provided specifically at this time as a lead in to the VPTN Technologies Showcase to occur on 12 November 2013 at the Melbourne Town Hall. More details soon. Put it in your diary!
This event is fully booked.