Discover. Connect. Grow. Register to attend!
Looking for innovative technology? You can’t afford to miss:
The VPTN Facilities Showcase
The Swanston Room.
The Victorian Platform Technologies Network invites you to Discover, Connect and Grow with publicly accessible facilities, who are waiting to be part of your next innovative idea! Leading researchers will present short case studies on the technologies and there’ll be lots of informal networking opportunities.
Meet experts in technologies including genomics, materials science, imaging, high performance computing, clinical trials, proteomics and manufacturing to discover innovative productivity solutions.
- Dr Amanda Caples. Executive Director, Science & Technology Program Development, Department of State Development, Business & Innovation
- Professor Arthur Lowrey. Monash University (Aust)
Hubs and speakers:
- Computing and Informatics [Dr Wojtek Goscinski, Monash University]
- Drug Discover and Clinical Trials [Dr Warwick Tong, CEO Cancer Therapeutics CRC]
- Functional Discovery [Prof Michael Parker, Deputy Director of St Vincent’s Institute of Medical Research & Andrew Gilbert. CEO, Bioplatforms Australia]
- Materials, Fabrication and Devices [John Barnes, Titanium Technologies Theme Leader Future Manufacturing Flagship, CSIRO & Ray Dagastine, The University of Melbourne]
- Imaging and Characterisation [Dr Eric Hanssen, Bio21 Institute of Molecular Science and Biotechnology andDr Chris Hall, Australian Synchrotron]
- Other specialist capabilities [Dr Gerard Gibbs, VPTN]
You can browse the facilities in the network. Click here.
This is a free event, but registrations are limited.
Coffee, morning tea and lunch provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.