- Date: Wednesday 25th May, 2011 9:00am – 1:00 pm
- Location: West Banquet Room Campus Centre, Monash University (Monash University Map)
Is customer service important to you? Have you ever wanted to design a customer service survey?
The principal focus of this workshop will be to look at the important issues that impact of customer service, understand the expectations of all customer (industry & academic) needs if you are providing a service, how they engage with platform facilities, identify perceived or real barriers/gaps to engagement, develop an understanding of your client/customer service strengths or weaknesses, and identify key questions to develop a customer service feedback survey.
- Biotechnology discussion – industry experts
- Facility discussion – Ed Nice (MATF), John Barlow (CTA)
- Customer Service Action Planning
- Design a Customer Service Feedback Survey
The workshop will be facilitated by Shaun Davis from the Australian Institute of Management. Industry experts are:
- Megan Baldwin: Head of Toxicology and Project Management, Circadian
- Alistair Draffan: Director of Drug Discovery, Biota Holdings Ltd
- Jeff Boyle: Research and Development Director, Cellestis
- Industry engagement networking opportunities: BioMelbourne Network BioBreakfast events (read more here, register to their email list)
Photos of the white board: