Customer Service Excellence for ongoing business opportunities
Hone you customer service skills to keep ’em coming back!
VPTN Professional Development Series for Facility Managers
The next workshop in our series is offered by Nepean Industry Edge Training’s Margaret Smith, to educate facility managers on providing a customer service experience that ensures ongoing patronage and develops new business opportunities. This workshop is tailored for VPTN members to:
- Discuss the experience of excellent customer service
- Set key expectations for customer service standards in individual facilities
- Highlight key skills such as listening and managing expectations
- Develop strategies for potential challenges and blocks in customer service (including when things go wrong!)
- Commit to a personal action plan for customer service
- Discuss next steps in developing customer service process in individual facilities
Margaret Smith – Nepean Industry Edge Training Margaret is committed to supporting and nurturing people to achieve their full potential whilst enjoying the journey of discovery and learning. With 20 years experience as a learning and development facilitator, Margaret had developed teams and managers in the public service, call centres and retail. Margaret’s passion for training is evident in her ability to create a learning environment that is fun, challenging and nurturing. She believes it is important for people to enjoy the process of learning to add value not only to their working lives but also to them personally. Margaret’s past work has included working for The Body Shop Australia, where she was able to combine a strong commitment to ethics along with an emphasis on stakeholder fulfilment. A quote that has always inspired and guided Margaret’s work ethic is to “Be the change you want to see in the world” – Gandhi Schedule 9:30am Start 11am Morning tea 12:30pm Finish and lunch 1pm Tours of Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication Free onsite parking is available. See you there!
This event is fully booked.