Organisational change is a fundamental strategy for ensuring any organisation remains relevant and productive in an ever changing environment. VPTN’s Change Management workshop aims to help facility management understand transitional scenarios and adopt the tools to manage them.
Organisational change is a fundamental strategy for ensuring any organisation remains relevant and productive in an ever changing environment.
This workshop aims to help managers understand what change is and is not, the drivers of change, the difference between change and transition and why people tend to dislike change. We will also look at the emotions that may be displayed during change (positive and negative) and strategies to encourage a constructive mindset during change.
Leading teams through transition
VPTN’s half-day workshop will equip facility management with a framework, knowledge and tools needed to successfully manage their team(s) through various transitional scenarios.
- The context of change:
- External and internal environmental influences for change
- Understanding Change Management
- What is Change Management?
- Elements that support successful change
- Models and theories for organisational change
- Integrating Change Management and Project Management
- The human dimensions of change:
- Understanding change responses
- Strategies to support constructive behaviour and commitment from team members during change
- Communication during change
- Leadership skills: skills and attitude of a change leader
- Action Plan: to improve successful change implementation.
Your workshop facilitator: Anita Rigoni
Anita has a diverse career in medical and forensic science, human resources and senior management in both the public and private sectors across Australia, Asia and the UK.
With an MBA, Bachelor of Applied Science, Grad. Dip. of Management (Technology) and a Cert. in Advanced Facilitation, Anita is an experienced consultant and facilitator who works with teams to improve their group dynamics, collaborative conversations and decision-making.
Anita’s change management certifications include John Kotter’s “Leading Bold Change” and “Prosci Change Management Methodology” which have since been applied to Health Purchasing Victoria, VicHealth, Department for Planning & Community Development, KPMG and NAB to name a few.
- Registration opens – 8:30am
- Workshop starts – 9:00am
- Workshop ends – 12:30pm
Who should attend
- Facility managers/administrators
- Business development managers supporting facilities
- Marketing and communication professionals associated with facilities
Our workshops are FREE to VPTN members and are often booked out, so please email email@example.com if more than 2 members from your facility wish to attend.
- Understand the implications of different approaches to change and learn how manage that change
What to expect
- Change Essentials workbook – framework and template to follow registration
- Morning tea
This event is fully booked.