ADVANCED NEGOTIATION: OPTIMISING THE BEST OUTCOME
Achieving the optimum negotiated outcome is not a matter of luck. A seasoned negotiator can recognise changes in the state of the other party and make appropriate adjustments to their approach to ensure ongoing discussion and best outcome. VPTN’s Advanced Negotiation Skills workshop will provide facilities and their teams with further skills to grasp the mindset of an expert negotiator.
VPTN’s Advanced Negotiation Skills workshop will provide facility managers and their teams the opportunity to further build upon their existing negotiation skills through learning how to re-rail a derailed negotiation, utilising power and leverage in negotiations, how to feel in control in an uncomfortable negotiation, how to recognise negotiation tactics and stances and how to best communicate and use language in negotiations.
Participants will learn how to analyse each negotiation situation to establish their approach and role play realistic scenarios to practice their skills, receiving feedback and tips along the way.
VPTN’s Advanced Negotiation Skills workshop provides practical help to enable facility management to grasp the mindset of an expert negotiator. So this workshop is the next step up and assumes participants have a basic understanding of negotiation. Please note, attendance at the previous workshop is not a prerequisite for the Advanced Negotiation Skills workshop.
Your workshop facilitator: Anita Rigoni
Anita has a diverse career in medical and forensic science, human resources and senior management in both the public and private sectors across Australia, Asia and the UK.
With an MBA, Bachelor of Applied Science, Grad. Dip. of Management (Technology) and a Cert. in Advanced Facilitation, Anita is an experienced consultant and facilitator who works with teams to improve their group dynamics, collaborative conversations and decision-making, and has run workshops for CSIRO and CSL.
- Registration opens – 8:30am
- Workshop starts – 9:00am
- Workshop ends – 12:30pm
Who should attend:
- Facility managers/directors
- Business development managers supporting facilities
- Marketing and communication professionals associated with facilities
- Please note that a max of two facility/department members can attend from any one facility/department
- Understand how your values can affect your ability to negotiate effectively
- Build up your tool box of influencing and negotiation skills
- Utilise power and leverage in negotiations
- Learn to recognise negotiation tactics and stances
- Practice multiparty negotiation.
What to expect:
- Advanced Negotiation Skills workbook – framework and template
- Morning tea
Bookings are closed for this event.