Post author: David Anderson. Last update: 02/11/2015 at 1:36 pm by David Anderson.
Development, validation and small- to mid-scale manufacture of ELISA and rapid, point of care diagnostic assays for proteins or antibodies of interest. Documentation and technology transfer to end manufacturers.
- Research collaboration.
- Fee for service.
- Service 1:Development and small-scale manufacture of ELISA-based assays for proteins or antibodies of interest (~6 months).
- Service 2:Production of manufacturing process sheets and SOPs for diagnostic assays (~ 9 months).
- Service 3:Development and small-scale manufacturing of lateral flow, rapid point-of-care diagnostic assays (~ 9 months).
- Service 4:Validation of diagnostic assays using customer-provided or commercial sample panels (~ 3 months).
- Service 5: Assistance in generation/screening of appropriate antibodies for diagnostic assays (~ 6 months).
Expertise:Availability of technical support:
Note that this material was imported form the Victorian Bioportal and content requires updating.