A fibre optic Raman analyser, for reaction monitoring, ‘point and shoot’ analysis and Raman-DSC hyphenation used for measuring Raman spectra of samples that are not suitable for measurement on the Raman microscope and can be hyphenated with the DSC8500
Post author: Nicole McMillan. Last update: 20/01/2016 at 11:00 am by Nicole McMillan.
Manufacturer: PerkinElmer, RamanFlex 400F. Installed 2015.
A probe capable of measuring the Raman spectrum of a wide range of samples in liquid or solid state.
Benefits of the Raman Flex
– Capable of measuring Raman spectra of any sample that you can point the probe at
– Wide spectral range
– Hyphenation to the DSC8500
Technical features and specifications
– 350 mW near IR 785 nm laser variable power laser
– Spectral range: 230-3,500 cm-1 Raman shift
– Peak resolution: 4 cm-1 FWHM
– Pixel resolution: 1 cm-1
We encourage greater utilisation
Operation: User operated training provided, User or facility staff operate, User or facility staff operate pricing may vary
Access: Access pricing may vary, Book it on ARIN, External researcher use availableCapacity: