Widefield Fluorescent Microscope used for Live Cell Imaging
Post author: Cameron Nowell. Last update: 20/01/2015 at 3:41 pm by Cameron Nowell.
Manufacturer: Nikon, Ti-E. Installed 2009.
Fully automated microscope for long term live cell imaging
Funding sources: Institutional
Benefits of the Nikon Ti-E Widefield – Inverted
– Long term time-lapse imaging capable
– Sensitive monochrome camera (CoolSNAP MYO)
Technical features and specifications
– 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 60x (oil) objectives
– Full temperature and CO2 control
– Sensitive CoolSNAP MYO Camera (75% QE)