Fluorescent Microscope used for Calcium imaging
Post author: Cameron Nowell. Last update: 20/01/2015 at 2:58 pm by Cameron Nowell.
Manufacturer: Nikon, TE2000-E. Installed 2006.
An inverted microscope fitted with a fast switching light source and sensitive monochrome camera suitable for simple calcium imaging experiemnts
Funding sources: Institutional
Benefits of the Nikon TE2000-E
– Fast light source (ms change times)
– Sensitive monochrome camera
Technical features and specifications
– 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x objectives
– Full range of fluorescent filters for blue through to far red fluorophores)
– SPOT RT monochrome camera