Fluorescent Microscope used for Live fluorescent imaging and fast calcium imaging
Post author: Cameron Nowell. Last update: 20/01/2015 at 2:39 pm by Cameron Nowell.
Manufacturer: Leica, DMI6000B. Installed 2011.
A current generation Leica inverted fluorescent microscope capable of fast imaging and/or long term live cell time-lapse (37 degrees/CO2 control).
Funding sources: Institutional
Benefits of the Leica Widefield – Inverted
– Fast light source (ms change times)
– Sensitive EM-CCD Camera (Andor Ixon3 885)
– Temperature control
– CO2 Control
– Motorised stage for multiple position imaging/tiling
Technical features and specifications
– 10x, 20x, 20x glycerol objectives
– full range of fluorescent filters for blue through to far red fluorophores)
– Andor Ixon3 EM-CCD Camera (cooled to -80, 65% QE)
|External – Widefield System||$30/hour|