A Metrohn Karl Fischer with both volumetric and coulometric capability with an oven and autosampler used for measurement of moisture content
Post author: Nicole McMillan. Last update: 20/01/2016 at 10:51 am by Nicole McMillan.
Manufacturer: Metrohm, KF Titrando (852 + 874 oven). Installed 2015.
A Metrohm Karl Fischer with both volumetric and coulometric capability with an oven for moisture evaporation and an autosampler
Benefits of the Karl Fischer
– moisture content measurement by volumetric and coulometric Karl Fischer titration
– low ppm range accessible with coulometric KF
– oven attachment allows moisture to be driven out of samples with strongly bound moisture for accurate measurement without contaminating reagents
– The autosampler allows up to 35 samples to be prepared and analysed at the click of a button.
Technical features and specifications
– coulometric and volumetric measurement
– vial oven attachment
– 35 vial autosampler
– moisture content determination between 0.001% and 100%
We encourage greater utilisation
Operation: User operated training provided, User or facility staff operate, User or facility staff operate pricing may vary
Access: Book it on ARIN