JANUS Automated Liquid Handling Workstation used for high throughput automation of liquid handling steps in assay preparation and extraction
Post author: Nicole McMillan. Last update: 20/01/2016 at 10:42 am by Nicole McMillan.
Manufacturer: PerkinElmer, Integrator. Installed 2015.
An adaptable and programable liquid handling system
Benefits of the JANUS Robotic Liquid Handler
– Highly flexible and programmable for different needs
– Fixed dispense heads or disposable tips
– Precision pipetting
– Integration with the Ensight plate washer
Technical features and specifications
– Interfaced with plate washer
– Verispan arm with four pipetting tips
– 1536 microplate density
We encourage greater utilisation
Operation: User operated training provided, User or facility staff operate, User or facility staff operate pricing may vary
Access: Access pricing may vary, Book it on ARIN, External researcher use availableCapacity: